Friday, October 2, 2009

Rude Vendors


Why am I the weirdo?!?

This lady just walked and started leaning on the wall. She asked me for my name without introducing herself first. I HATE THAT!! If you are vendor and want my business, you will at least have the courtesy to introduce yourself before demanding information about me. I gave her my name and then asked for her's. She gave me a card and asked about "M". I told her that she no longer works here and then she asked if I was familiar with their company. As I've made multiple orders from them for the past 5 months, I felt insulted that they didn't remember me. "M" has been gone a year and the girl after her 5 months.

She then started leaning into the window AND MY PERSONAL SPACE. I scooted my chair back and gave her a quizzical look. I don't understand why people think they have to lean into my window. There is a reason I open it up just enough to be polite without giving them the availability to squeeze into the room with me.

Why do they always act like I'm the freak 'cause I react the way I do to things like this? I've never been one to invade a person's personal space or treat a customer like they work for me.
(The drawing is my interpretation of the lady against my window. Told you I didn't have much of a talent in drawing. I caught the spelling mistake after I had already scanned this. I do know how to spell "mouse.")

No comments:

Post a Comment